- Completed form turned in
- $11 cash or money order remitted
Respond to the following, either as one flowing response or two separate ones.
1. Why aren't Sally's friends and teachers helping her? What do you think they should do?
2. Do you think Esperanza is right for trying to help Sally? What would you do?
- Narrative Essay, draft #2 due Wednesday 10/15 at the start of class. This essay must be typed, double-spaced, one-inch margin all around, Times New Roman 12 or Arial 10. Don't forget to include your peer edited changes as well as your own revisions. Ask a parent or another adult to edit it for you, too. Remember to create complex sentences and to add vitality to your story by using figurative language. Don't forget to use our WW3K words in your essay, appropriate.
- Watch Mutiny at the Dog Pound... just kidding!
Character Map due Tuesday (see list in previous posting)
* Narrative Essay Draft 2 due WED 10/15
* Character Map for HOMS due TUES 10/14
Continue working on your NARRATIVE ESSAY. Draft 1 (handwritten or typed) is due at 1:15 PM on Wednesday, October 8. Make sure you proofread and revise using the GRAPHIC ORGANIZER you received in class.